Monday, May 30, 2005

So, fucking, tired....

Ok, just had graveyard shift with Sam, for the first time.

He's nice and all. It's like having a nice nigga- wannabe bro who not only provide a shoulder, but like to play with your shoulder, literally. I don't know why exactly, but yeah, that's what that horny rear- end- lover like to do.

And again, before I could say anything about cute customers or hot mamas, Sam actually spotted me. Not straight he thinks.

"When you first walked in, I can tell by the smile on Merv's face,"

like, "Whatever laa, Sam."

hehe.. And apprently, ppl think I like Khalid. Cute thought. I always wanted an affair with a small schoolboy. But at every opportunity, I puked like a whore. Haha!

For those of you out there trying to get me a guy, puhleez.. I'm no paedophile. And I like my man big, k? You know what I mean? Meat and all... Something I can eat and chew hard on?? I like him wide, not necessarily muscular, so that I don't look too fat and ugly for him. And for my woman, I like her flirty and drunk. Haha.. So yeah, if you do find one, intro to me! Unfortunately, no one in the store seems to be a prospective target.

And seriously, I don't think looks matter to me anymore. Or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm stupid.

Going out again. But so damn tired. And I feel so guilty leaving my mom alone. May God bless her. Maybe she don't know this, but mama, I love you. Never could really say that to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home