Friday, June 24, 2005

In need of a life...

Landing In London

I woke up today in London
As the plane was touching down
All I could think about is Monday
Maybe I'd be back around

If this keeps me away much longer
I don't know what I would do
You've got to understand it's a hard life
That I'm goin thru'

And when the night falls in around me
I don't think I'll make it thru'
I'll use your light to guide my way
'Cos all I think about is you

Well L.A.'s getting kinda crazy
And New York's getting kinda cold
I keep my head from getting lazy
I just can't wait to get back home

And all these days I spent away
I'll make up for this I swear
I need your love to hold me up
When it's all too much to bear

And when the night falls in around me
And I don't think I'll make it thru'
I'll use your light to guide my way
'Cos all I think about is you

And all these days I spent away
I'll make up for this I swear
I need your love to hold me up
When it's all too much to bear

When the night falls in around me
And I don't think I'll make it thru'
I'll use your light to guide my way

'Cos all I think about is you........


Stucked to that song by 3 Doors Down... Sam was singing it just now and it got to me... Did graveyard with him just now.. Vacuumed the ceiling with my nose all fucked up...

Seriously, I rubbed and wiped my nose so often that my upper lip is fading into my face!

Aszy: Balik! Balik!

Haha...

And despite Sam being the hyper one, I realised that he's probably just doin his job as a manager and is actually a very sad person.. Sad, not pitiful sad, but the depression sad..

Something I learned from Ana.. The most energetic and loud ones are hiding their problems with all the happiness they portray...

I did graveyard with him the day before too...

And that ASS bit my ear! Out of fun (which he doesn't do to anyone else!)... And it was the ear with the cracked up piercing.. Felt like a fish hook thru your lips.. It felt like when the time doc stitched up my finger... I almost forgot about real pain until then..

Gaaawwdddd... I cried in pain there sia...

And Sam freaked out cos my ear turned red and swollen after that.. I was so mad and scared, I didn't let him come anywhere near my head!

Iced it down while Sam sat in front of me with his face in his hands, apologising... I think seeing me cry made him wanna cry.. Haha... SO senso.. I mean for a guy...

I can't really remember what he said cos the pain was too much to handle.. Deafening, in fact.. Literally and fugaritively deafening...

Never had anyone biting my ear.. Maybe licking.. But things like this, you'll NEVER expect at work! So NEVER try to do that again!

Apology accepted...

Afterwork, on my way home, made friends with this guy Farhan.. Talked from the airport to Tampines (my stop)where i revealed my age..He was in shock!

He thought I was in my late 20s.. Said he first thought I'm 20 til I started talking.. 19 was out!

Hmmmmmm...

Alaways thought I'm childish for my age.. I mean mental- wise... Crying from a bite, not using make-up, complaining about sch, fear of entering university (soon in late July) and financially dependant on parents..

I mean how 'late- 20s' can I get?? Do I sound old? Must be my voice..

Age getting on to me..

2 Comments:

Blogger sotongmabok@hotmail.com said...

it's a big deal to me not being a teenager in a few months' time... I mean you won't have anymore reason to be stupid or clumsy and stuff..

and yeah... travelling... i've been to florida when i was 11...

and travelling is not a big issue to me cos my dad has priviledges as an aviation engineer...

20 is BIG...

2:16 AM  
Blogger sotongmabok@hotmail.com said...

hmmm singapore...

known to be a red dot on the world map, the concrete jungle, the nanny state, the food paradise and the 'fine' city...

we singaporeans are fined for everything... and dun have chewing gum or bubble gum and the like...

and to get a simple car here will cost you SGD$ 20, 000 (i think about USD$ 12 000) and a simple house will cost ten times the car..

we have a good, but overprotective government who ensures education and transportation is one of the top in the world (i think the US education are now using S'pore math textbooks)..

we are ranked no. 1 for globalisation..

everyone has a mobile phone.. my brother had his when he was 9...

cant think anymore...

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home