Thursday, March 09, 2006

YIKES!

Hey hey hey.. Lots have been happening for the past week.. Which means

1) I haven't been attending class regularly
2) I'm waaaaaay back on studies
3) Sleep comes every 2 days
4) Photos! Photos! Photos!

But, first thing, I have to apologise to all Starbucks T2 partners for not joining you guys at the chalet/ BBQ.. Really really sorry.. It's hard to cope with cab fares and midnite surcharges from Boon Lay to Pasir Ris and back to Boon Lay..

And Happy Birthday to me daddy.. May you lead a long, prosperous life ahead!

And o yeah, Salleha and I jogged on Monday.. Panting like steam trains, it's obvious we're probably the 2 most unfit people among the ever- active Hall 2 residents..

And we both bought new red canvas shoes which we designed on later.. Mine are in the photos below while hers I haven't had the chance of taking a shot at..

So yeah, I hope you enjoy the photos!

(As usual, click on them for a better view)




Before photo.. The empty canvas..



Top: My dream butterfly tattoo... Bottom: MY OWN FACE! (side view, sad I can't draw the hair tho') hehe..




Top: The naked SuperGirl!.. Bottom: YATILICIOUS..



Cool black and red laces I bought in Thai for 20 baht.. (80 cents)


OOO yeah.. Yeah, yeah... Lonerz watching movies, as always.. I do realise that all day long I spend time with guys, guys and guys, and Salleha.. So when it comes to girl- time, it's all fun for me! And Ain, Jake is one hot ass!! And it's quite comforting to know that my room is quite clean.. Looking at my handwriting and comparing it to Shahida's or Sameema's, you'll never be able to match our rooms..



Japanese wannabes..



Very tanned Japanese...



The true jap-o-nene...



Usha's orgasmic moment with Vidya's head furiously pressed on her boobies..



Happy faces after arranging beds and cleaning up Samz's and Usha's room..



Yeah, we hostel ppl have nothing better to do...



Me in my PJs dozing off even before the fun begins..



Mid- Jarhead glamour moment..



7 asses cramming on my bed!



Aisyah, pay attention!



Finally, a proper group photo!


And then there was the launch of the Youth Donor Club which took place at Orchard Road on 4th March. All sorts of events took place on that day. If you weren't there on 4th March, boy, did you miss alot. The CLEO bachelors were there as well. Along with Simon Webbe from the UK boy band, BLUE, having an autograph session at HMV. In all, it was a truly tiring day being in my skates for 7 stiff hours. Me, a volunteer who just annoyingly tags ppl with stickers that stick to their hair so that they won't be able to refuse the forced advertising. Met a few ppl there. There was this other skater, Leonard, a JC 1 student from CJC. Such a cutie. Too bad he's 17 only. Siiigghhhh.. Paedophilic me.. heh..



The YDC mascot in its all-time fav expression..



The skaters.. Three lads and one ladee..



There were singing...



Rapping..



Hip- hopping...



Breakdancing..



Jamming..



Rocking.. (By the Smash Inc. from NTU!)



Bus- stop Mosaic Fest @ the Esplanade promoting...



Balloon- festing..



And finally, even bead- swinging entertainment along Orchard Road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home