Thursday, February 02, 2006

Choose: Between the legs or between the ears..

A check up...

That's all it takes to make you realise you're doomed for the rest of your life..

First, of all, I have to admit (and reassure myself) that I do not say the whole truth here.. Whatever's blogged is whatever's from MY POINT OF VIEW... And really, please do not think you know me just because you read my blog..

For one thing, I was always pestered to write whatever I discussed in therapy class here.. Unfortunately, a disappointment to my ex- classmates, I do not want people to start wanking off in front of their computers with this blog maximised to full screen and I do not want my friends to give me a big pitiful hug everytime they see me.. And most of all, since all my visits to the doc are kept discreet, I do not wish to let my friends think I'm a nutcase, just because they could never imagine me in therapy...

But today, it's very important to me to remember this event.. As much as I wish it never happened or that I naturally (and gradually) forget about it, I do feel that I should be reminded of it every time I visit my past posts..

Sorry to disappoint again, but I shall only use hints (for myself) to remember this events..

Recently, I went for a check up due to a bad fall that affected my back... Warnings given:

1) No vigorous activities for 3 weeks (No skating or clubbing)
2) No lifting of heavy objects
3) No sexual activities, even if it's just oral
4) No smoking
5) No cola or coffee
6) No tampons, just sanitary pads
7) No skipping of medication
8) No tight jeans, just skirts if possible
9) No sleeping face- down

I shall stop there.. And by now you guys should know I'm hurting bad.. Please, PLEASE, no clubbing or skating or smoke breaks for the next 3 weeks...

I do wish to recover fully without any trace of this ever happening.. Thank you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home