Monday, February 06, 2006

Interference, interference!

Hey darlings...

Yeah.. I know, I've put on weight.. You guys don't need to mention it, I KNOW... hehe.. Odd, I've been gaining weight when I 've been eating the least..

Today: Photos.. On Saturday, Salleha and I went to our hall 2 performance at the Victoria Concert Hall.. Mainly to support Munirah, our toiletmate..

Personally, I felt that the whole play was a mockery of the sarung party girl.. And mind you, Isabella is actually Salleha's classmate.. Weird, ain't it?? And Munirah was surprisingly very talented.. Something I would have never expected of her..

Basically, it's somewhat related to the upcoming Valentine's.. About love, marriage and superficial beauty.. So yeah, issues about

love = money and
ang moh = rich & handsome = high status, weren't excluded..

That's the main theme behind the coutless lame, unhumourous jokes.. The whole production, advertising and location seemed somewhat professional, but the quality of the acting?? Let's just say it's typically SINGAPOREAN... Trying too hard to establish a non- existant identity... People behind the whole production were so GAY..

After the performance, I thought I should bring Salleha around, since she has the advantage of NO CURFEW for going back to dorm that nite.. So yeah, I brought her to the clubbing areas.. First, it was supper at Lau Pa Sat, then Boat Quay, Clark Quay, MS area and finally, a bridge right at the end of the whole night life.. Her shoes were causing blisters, so I encouraged her to go around barefooted by going barefooted myself... So, imagine the stares we got, carrying huge SLRs, being barefooted, Salleha in tudong and me in my very beng black shirt at that area..

So a new idea to our dream studio name: Barefoot Photography.. What you guys think?? Kewl ey?? heheh..

We stayed til about 2+++ and took a cab ride back to our room, totally bummed..

Here are just a few of the photos.. All are by me save the last one by Salleha.. Problem with my camera: Capturing light in low- light conditions.. Problem with Salleha's camera: Shutter speed functions are totally disabled.. So, I learned to get used to using spot metering in night photography.. Kinda getting used to stealing light here and there, especially at night..

Hope I didn't bore you guys too much with the above report of technical problems..

Enjoy!



Yeah, yeah, Munirah's ever faithful fans were the first 3 to get to the 2nd floor of VCH.. (R to L: Me, Salleha and Hafizah)



Pfffft...



Cacat..



The usher.. He's such a sweetheart..



My dream cup size.. heh..



Victoria Concert Hall..



Spooky place ey?



My idol manipulator: Salvador Dali



Nice rainin effect ey??



Wonder why Singapore is 2nd lowest in the recent Durex survey?? Tsk tsk..



Heh.. Figures..



Midnight supper at Lau Pa Sat..



The Satay guy from Stall 9.. (Gosh, I need to excercise, y'all)



Yeah, Lovers we are indeed..



Saturday nite at clark quay..



Yes, we were barefooted..



Funky bridge..



Swear I'll name it Yati's Bridge..



A pathetic suicide attempt..



Ballerina- wannabe.. Hahaha..



Scary Salleha (I know, Sal, kill me for posting this)



Look at the markings beside the arrow.. Haha..



Let's not think dirty..



In the cab back to NTU..



Me sleeping in the cab.. Orite, ppl, zzzzzzzzzz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home