Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Seduced discriminating heads..

Ok.. I hate to blame this on PMS, but I have no other reason..

I'm moody and pissed off and frustrated for no reason...

And I'm so sick of the men I attract...

Why do I always get the freaks???? I'm soo tired of the nonsense from the men who claim to be in love with me...

I mean seriously... Just stop it!

Amin called me today to arrange for a meeting right after work... Then I told him that I need a break 'cos I'm fucking tired and I have menstrual cramps that are yelling "Painkillers!", but I then asked him if the matter he wished to discuss with me was serious..

He started yelling at me??!!!

He was like,

"You know why you were never happy? 'Cos you neglect the guys who care for you! You were never there in the relationship! I just wanted to meet you and you give all sorts of excuses! I know you got over me! I saw you last night!"

something like that... I just couldn't bear to hear him...

I just can't give a fuck.. Cos in the first place, we were NEVER in a relationship.. We had something until YOU became a desperate fuck who demanded a wife in 2 weeks!

And last night? What the hell did you see? Farkhan and me? Is it wrong for 2 friends meet up and walk together? It's not like I'm making out with him or something.. I'm not even flirting!!!! We've been friends months ago and it's not like we're ever gonna make a move on each other!

And to think Fark and I aren't even close...

Why am I justifying myself? So what if I walk with anyone.. It doesn't matter.. It shouldn't have bothered you.. And so what if I got over you so quickly? You weren't and still aren't hot nor intelligent...

I want you to read this you fuckhead!

And yeah... maybe you should be jealous of Fark.. Cos I bothered to meet him and NOT YOU!

Annoying fuck..

Sometimes you can't blame me for enjoying women more than men...

The men I get are simply losers...

What's that 'L' on your forehead? A sign for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home