Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Adventure Race Singapore 2006

Ok.. So yeah, we managed the 12km.. and we're not last..


Woah..

And I need to thank my 2 other team mates: 'Grandma panties' (aka Human Torch) and Maniq. These 2 guys were there for me all the way. Through the 'trainings', my ups and my downs, and even carried me during the race, UPSLOPE! They are pure gentlemen who, despite me being uncontrollably impulsive, were incredibly patient and polite. And yeah, quite an experience. It wasn't easy having me around, trust me.

The race? I think 60% of it was cycling. From Padang, to Mount Faber, to Sentosa, back to Padang. It involves running, biking, abseiling, ropes ascending, tyrolean traverse-ing, swimming and rock climbing. So yeah, I feel fucked. Upside- down..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home