Sunday, August 21, 2005

Ding dong bell..

My head hurts... I spent only 2 hours with Khairul, who is truly sick (mentally and physically), and got the bug from him an hour later... From this day forward, I will NEVER share ice- cream with him ever again.. Weird thing is, I spent 8 hours with Adnan (a guy at work) who is sneezing away and got nothing..

Ok.. I've got issues..

1) 5 THONGS AND 2 BRAS STOLEN!

I did laundry last Thursday night and hung them outside my room. Next morning, while trying to find a bra, I realised that there were a whole row of thongs gone! So I calculated my lost and approached a neighbour who expressed the same sentiments and will help find security.. Then I remembered Salleha complaining on Wednesday night while picking up her dry clothes that her 2 weeks worth of undies (which is at least 14 pairs, considering if she changed at least once daily) are down to 3 PAIRS! So yeah, there's a chi ko pek lurking around.. Sicko!

I WANT MY THONG BACK!!!!!
ESPECIALLY THE PURPLE AND RED ONES I GOT FROM LONERZ!!!!!

But if the culprit's a girl or a sick guy who has no dick, they can have it.. EEEEWWW.. I don't share these things... hahaha...

My fucking seamless bras are expensive and dear to me.. So on Friday, I bought the same types and four thongs on my way home.. I'm fucking broke...

2) MY GRANDMAMA'S GETTING MARRIED!

WOW... I know, that was how I reacted.. Know what Lili thought? TOYBOY... And that I can share him with her then... OMG...

The ceremony's (just nikah) this weekend.. He's about her age, actually.. Close to 70..

I can't stop WOW- ing.. Happy for her.. Someone she can spend yakking and napping with.. haha.. Love, it's truly unpredictable..

But if you knew my grandmama, it's predictable...

3) MY PARENTS SUCK!

I shall not get into details.. Basically, it's weird enough to attend your grandmama's wedding..
Imagine going to your mom's and dad's weddings.. I would probably be the photographer.. Haha..

Maybe I should shut up, be grateful and let them be.. But for how long? it's been a month now and my mom wants him to suffer for a year, as how he did her.. And then they forget about their children and how their arguements causes sleepless, tearful nights..

Pity my younger siblings.. I got thru my teens under a happy roof.. I don't feel like goin back home on weekends, EVER!

Shit happens..

4) I HATE YOU, DOC!

Look, I'm FINE, ok? Gimme time will ya? It's bad enough I'm struggling to make time for EVERYTHING..

Regular appointments again? NO WAY! FUCK IT! BITE MY ASS!

Why not you come to me instead.. Travel all the way to NTU ya? See how you'll be fine with that!

You better be grateful I didn't miss the last one.. I made it on time, even!


Alright folks, that's all I have for the night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home