Friday, July 22, 2005

Boing, boing, boing!

Have been blog hopping... Realised that Mirza (who probably used to blog EVERYDAY) havn't been blogging since like ever! Busy serving the nation I guess...

Photos after photos after photos....

Boy, did I look like a boy...

I think, if I were to be born a boy, I'd probably be quite the hunk who at least has cheekbones and jaws...

Maybe that's why I turned out to be a girl... Haha...

Saw my old photos at a couple of haloween parties... But I shall not put them up here, 'cos most of it I look errr... drunk? But most of you here should know wad I take in place of alcohol... One as Elvira and the other as Catwoman.... Purrrrrrr...

Was trying to choose photos to share here...

My blog shall be decent... (Choosing hard)..

And lots and lots and lots of photos at the beach.... Thailand, Gold Coast, Hawaii and of course our very own Siloso and East Coast...

My gawd... Cellulites! EEEWWWW...

Cellulites + An ugly surfboard + Damaged hair AND skin = GROSS!

And finally, thanx to the STUD mentioned above (Mimi), I found a relatively boring, but DECENT picture...

Prom @ Ritz Carlton...

Spot me...

(Told ya I look like the guys)...

Click on it to view a larger version...

Left to Right: Mirza, Said, Hafiz (slightly hidden), Yours Truly, Khidhir, Farkhan, Taufiq, Salleha, Pak and Ruzaini...

Prom... Think I still remembered it... The dress in my wardrobe still haunts me... Shall sell it off one day... Rod Montero was good tho'... The food? Let's just say I was hungry... Flashes from cameras everywhere... Fortunately, I had a good pair of heels... I pee- ed alot that nite...

Trauma, trauma, trauma...

Full- length photos of me are with Jasmin and Salleha...

Just realised how beautiful the Lonerz are... We should take more photos, yeah? Neoprints, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home