Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I've becomed a loser...

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?

Ok.. today, it has finally dawned upon me that I am such a LOSER...

Seriously, look at me.. What am I doin now? Day in day out is work, work, sleep and blogging!

I have no progress in life whatsover... I might earn a lil' bit of money, but THAT'S IT!

I have no aims, no goals, no real relationships- with friends, family or fellow partners... I don't even care about hobbies anymore...

I don't have the looks, or the body, or intelligence!

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?

And I'm 19!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going 20!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a car or even the licence to drive 'cos both are fucking expensive...

My CPF is close to $0...

Ok... From today onwards I shall write down goals....

Hmmmm... (thinking hard)......

Goal number 1:
Get a hobby which I shall aim to spend at least 8 hours a week on...

Goal number 2:
Keep in shape... Jog every other day for 20 mins... If I have opening, do it after work... If I have M2, do it in the morning... and if I have graveyard, do it at dusk...

Goal number 3:
Keep my 5 daily prayers...

Goal number 4:
Shop only when needed... I shall only shop ONCE a month...

Goal number 5:
Keep updated by reading newspapers EVERYDAY and read ALL news including those about Bush and whatever war that's goin on...

Ok... I shall stop here so that I won't feel so burdened to get all of it done..
Doc, thanx for the advice... Sometimes, it's good to be pinched to a blue black...

1 Comments:

Blogger sotongmabok@hotmail.com said...

It depends, really.. Especially on age and the amount of money you're willing to spend..

In Singapore, alot alot of services are provided for women, but not men... I do feel for them...

But then again, men here can't care to gym, or shop, or eat right or anything...

Anw, what pictures?

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home