Tuesday, April 25, 2006

melompat lebih tinggi

That song's stuck in my head now... I love Sheila On 7.. They're one amazing, talented band..

Remember the time I said we should cut down the parties and save up??

I should have shut up.. Shit happens and it has to be during exams.. I haven't been going to work for more than 3 weeks now.. And there's a huge hole in my account.. It's been crazy..

Having the room to myself is quite nice, really.. Just a lil' too empty sometimes.. Trying to switch back to 'single-hood'.. So going out with friends is my only other option to having any form of human contact.. Tho' some do come and stay over..

And one comes every nite..

You can see her pics here tonite..


aaawww...



she's almost 2 feet tall..



forever cleaning herself..



cute paaaaaawwwws..



She likes this carpet..



And scratching her ears on my chair..



Coming in from the window..



And out..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home