Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hey, hey and hey...

So I sounded a lil' bimbotic the last post..

I'm savouring my SUBWAY 6" now, tuna on parmesan oregano, and realised how lovely it is.. The richness of the melted cheese blend so well into the sweet minced tuna meat topped with mayonnaise, olives, lettuce and tomatoes, wrapped in a soft loaf of slightly toasted cheese- flavoured bread.. And the sound of the pouring rain, the soft touch of the breeze and slight smell of salt in the air..

Aaaaahh.. It's so perfect..

Hell I'm sure gonna miss this room.. The small, cosy residence of Hall 2, Room 2-130 in NTU.. The memories.. Sincerely, if you look at my room, first word comes to mind: Pathetic.. It's amazing how I made it HOME and am helplessly in love with it.. The thought of letting it go in a fortnight's time feels like letting a husband go to war.. God, please, let it be like this, always.. I promise I'll never eat chocolates again.. Just let it stay this way..

Haha.. What I'll give..

And I know SUBWAY's not halal.. You don't need to tell me that 'cos tuna is.. It's like Delifrance before it went halal.. The only reason that stops Muslims from buying is that piece of ham or bacon.. I always wonder why some restrict themselves so much even tho' they'll still pick that can of corned beef that was initially stacked on top of ham sausages while in shipment at supermarkets.. Nonsense..

Another interesting observation: babies!

Realised 1) many are having babies and 2) all the babies are girls! As believed, ratio of women to men will eventually be 9 : 1!

In store: Nick's baby, Faisal's baby to- be, Aszy's baby, Sam's baby... And they are all girls! Faisal's bro just had one, and it's a girl too! My cuz is pregnant, and scans show it's a girl! So I urge u pregnant ladies, to make the world a better place by naming your child Heryati...

Heheheh...

But it's scary.. I mean if not that many boys will be borned, then that 9 girls will have to be with one old balls.. I mean two.. I mean he's an old balls.. Whatever..

If I get pregnant, most probably I'll alter the baby's gender: Boy.. Tho I know it is very much opposed by many, I'll still do it..

I mean really.. Millions of female babies are killed for generations now in India and China, not forgeting the millions of women burned during the witch- hunt in the 16th century, yet, by population, we outnumber men..

Lesbians on the rise.. Hehehe.. According to my part- time manager, Lisa, she observed that many men are married, while women are mostly lesbians now.. Maybe it's just my age, but most of my guy friends aren't married nor do they have girlfriends.. But true, many girls are lesbians now..

I don't now if this trend stays, but I think it's about time our government plan for our future.. Maybe they should:

1) Encourage polygamy.
2) "Legalise" lesbians and allow clubs to openly have lesbian nites just for the sake of revenue.
3) Conduct courses on polygam-ism.
4) Increase production and improvise sanitary pads, tampons, lingerie and chocolates.
5) Make vaginoplasty and breast augmantation cheaper.
6) Take the Swiss stand by embracing Neutrality, stop military operations and stop production of neuclear and military weapons as there will be no more men to recruit for the army.
7) Allow gender modification in pregnancy.
8) Conduct grooming classes for men and train them in strip dancing and gentleman- hood.
9) Build up more all- girls schools.
10) Double the ratio of female public toilets.

hahaha.. That'a all I could think of now..

If you guys can suggest more, tell me aite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home