Monday, July 24, 2006

Graveyard galore

Ok, last nite i just did my first graveyard in the new store.. Oya, if I havn't mentioned yet, the Starbucks at Terminal 2 shifted from one end to the other end at the airport.. Now it's near the Mc Donald's just a floor above.. And if you dunno yet, graveyard shift starts at 11pm and ends at 8am the next day..

Tonight I'll be doing another graveyard and tomorrow nite as well..

And shytes, the crowd on this side of the airport never stops.. Usually at graveyard, we barely get any customers and I could relax at least for about 2 hours, but now, NO! Fuck laa..

As a customer, I really love the new store.. But as a partner, hell no.. I do not enjoy working there.. Maybe I need some getting- used- to....

Oya, interesting thing.. Mirza, ex- schoolmate from TPJC gave one of his NS friends, Aidil, my number without telling me!! He'd better watch out when he lands his arse back home.. How dare him?? Bloody arse... Now this Aidil is texting me senseless even during graveyard.. aargh..

And yeah, I just watched Oprah on channel 5 about pathological liars.. It showcased this lady who lied about EVERYTHING and felt almost too normal to lie.. She lies to get attention and sympathy, or just to show that she's different and unique.. So I believe same goes to ahem.. The therapist on the show said, it's all about self- hatred.. If you learn to love YOURSELF, you'll finally feel for others and feel the same pain and effort they took to love YOU.. If you feel the need to be loved all the time , it's like as tho' you feel no one is loving you, including yourself.. Now THAT'S TRUE LOVE!

So people, learn to love yourself.. Take care of your mind, body and soul.. Get enough sleep, eat right, exercise, have faith and love and care for the people around you.. (Yati, tell yourself that!)

Awallah Dondang is this Saturday and we're NOT READY!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHH!!!! We're soooo DEAD! D-E-A-D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home