Saturday, July 08, 2006

JC all over again..

I just feel soo.. I dunno... what's the word... hmmm...

dirty.

Like too many things cluttered in my head.. Too many people.. Too much to do, too lil' space.. My face feels extremely oily and I've been sweating alot past few days cos I was busy... Weather didn't help much, but contributed to migrains.. Work, Awallah Dondang, photography, weddings, repainting my room, admin stuff to transfer course, etc..

All mashed in one big goo: my brain.. Yeap.. DIRTY is the word..

Oya, I've found one of the main reasons behind migrains: extreme change in weather..

Land of 1000 smiles.. aaahh.. My only true escape.. Wish I could run forever.. Heard it's 400 baht per night to overstay.. who the fuck cares??

Not forgetting I havn't done anything good past few days.. No charity work, barely any praying and constantly pinching my pimples.. Aaargh.. But hey, I spent more time with mama and baba.. Like see them once in 2 days.. Which is probably still quite a sin to many of you girls here..

I rarely ever get to spend quality time with friends 'cos all of times they were cut short, since I have to run elsewhere.. Except for the visit to the hospital.. where the patient's parents were gossiping to me about him right under his nose.. That nite too I had other plans following..

I want to die.. No.. I wanna run.. No.. I wanna take a plane.. Back to Thai.. Haha..

Been a long time since life got so stressful.. A sign sch's gonna reopen.. And I'll hate it..

Oya.. Awallah Dondang.. From floor manager cum poster, tags, tee and pamphlet designer.. AKA.. Floor manager cum Publicity... I hate them for doing this to me.. For making me so interested.. And in all that enthusiam, die overworked.. Hahaha.. It's just like Manifest, but not that extreme that I had to perform and be in charge of costumes..

Explains my grades.. Ahem... Ahem ahem... heh..

Niwae, do come support us.. This is wad I designed.. Do click on it to a 1024 pix to see the words and all..


Am I good or wad??

Oya do visit our official webbie for details aite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home