Monday, August 28, 2006

Swiss Dark Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat


Soldering iron in 3D class



In the middle of my 3D class rite now.. Our teacher/ instructor, Peter, decided to give us an hour lunch break.. So yeah, with the horrible canteen food, I decided to come here..

Will be putting up photos of Samz's B'day and probably shots of my 3D class here soon.. Sorry, Samz...

Been a long time since I had some quality chocolates... Hmmm... And probably some loving too.. Yes, yes, I know whatever I put up here can be quite personal, but it's YOUR problem if you can't handle it aite..

So I was working last night and punched out at about 11p.m... Firman came to take me home... But along the way, we stopped and had a long chat at the beach nearby.. An odd thing happened.. Forces of nature, I say..

We had quite a long pause of silence, staring at the sky and occasionally, the sea.. And without even realising it, I was in his arms, with his head on my shoulders, eyes shut.. Now that I think about it, it annoys me how I am so easily comforted and how people might think I am easily used... That's not true k.. I am particular about these things.. It's just that... Hmm.. Some people are so talented in loving and touching, it feels as tho' it didn't happen at all..

And Firman is scrawny.. And I hate scrawny guys.. I just want to know how he made it so smooth.. So flowy and dreamy.. How he actually made me feel BEAUTIFUL.. That skin to skin contact that feels like a nice hot, relaxing bath... The last time, any scrawny guy made me feel that way was ahem, no doubt.. However, he made me a lil' submissive.. That's another wonder.. But the main question is, HOW DO CERTAIN GUYS DO IT?

An art I must explore..

An it's no coincidence that a recent date asked me if he could kiss me, and I didn't answer it 'cos it was all to jerky and bumpy..

Care to share??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home