Friday, September 22, 2006

The beginning of the end..

My granduncle died this morning.. At about 2 a.m.

So I would like to wish all the best to him on the other side.. May Allah forgive him and give him an easy path to heaven..

His funeral was most solemn and there was even a poem recited by his son... The poem was written by his other son, currently in Australia who appointed his brother to read it out before he was to be carried out of the house.. Even tho' I was not close to him, I was at a corner of the room, praying along with others, not realising the tears falling.. It was until it dripped onto my hands did I realise.. And so I thought, 'How odd'...

I could no longer feel the heat of my tears anymore..

And I think it was because I was crying myself to sleep last nite.. Let's make it official: It's over with Firman.. I no longer wish to go out with him.. And I think he's completely wasting his time with me, because there's some other girl out there who could love him better..

I would be lying if I said that I do not actually wish for this to end, that I did not anticipate it..

In fact, I want it.. I caused it.. I want it to stop.. But I didn't want him to hurt.. For I will be hurting myself.. Which I already did.. Which caused my eyes to puff this morning.. This is probably the only right thing to do.. Or probably my mistake repeated for the 1000th time..

I can't do anything but move on for now, because life still does..

Maybe I kinda enjoy the sweetness.. The sweet sorrow of farewell.. The love and care that I realised I betrayed.. I really don't know..

And so I have put up some photos from my 3D class, my foundation drawing class, my starbux partners, and something my sis made for me..

Enjoy.. (Sorry for the low- quality shots, taken by my VGA phone camera)



My wire structures



This is made from a single sheet of A4 sized paper..



So is this..



This is made from 2 sheets of paper..



And this is made from 3 sheets..



My quick sketching, done with charcoal.. This was done in about 5 minutes..



This is done by a genius.. This is wad I aim to achieve one day..



My contour drawing..



This is done by another class..



My classroom's full of skeletons and easels..



This is my class having lunch at North spine, 'cos the canteen's too full.. (Me in red top and black pants) Yes, I'm always one of the 'most dressed' in class.. hahaha..



Starbux Mooncake Party at tampines mall.. left to right: Lisa, Naz, Me and Faizah..



The other face- painted one is Han.. a.k.a. Hana Maria..



Lisa and a very good dancer at MOS at the whosgoing event that all of us went to..



My younger sis, Naq, made for me this.. at www.sp-studio.de... hahaha..



Think she was inspired by this! hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home