Saturday, September 23, 2006

Last clubbing outing before puasa..

It's about 3a.m. in the morning now and I just got back home.. I have not bathed or even wash my feet and decided to blog.. 'Cos Firman has been walking 'round my head all night while I was out.. This is where I've been tonight:


Typewriter

I went to Home near Clarke Quay and then hopped to DXO at the Esplanade.. With my classmates from ADM..

Actually, we went to Home to see Hanjie's sis' band perform.. There was a gig.. And she was a drummer.. And there was this Malaysian band that I fell in love with 'cos they were so geeky and played music inline with the Beach Boys.. And the band in the pic is Typewriter.. It was waaaay kewl.. And the lead solo was amazing.. I mean POW! amazing..

And of course I'm waiting for better photos to be sent to me.. Taken by Aida and Jie Jie's sis.. And will post it up here..

And then to DXO to dance.. Of course, the rest drank their hearts out, save Aida and me.. 'Cos we will fast.. 'Tho I can't, 'cos I'm having my period now..

Two freaky encounters tonight:

1) The cab driver who drove me from Tampines to Clarke Quay:

After talking sooo much during the ride, he told me to save his number in my phone... So I did.. Know what he said?

"I'll be driving til about 5 or 6.. Say if you want to go home and have no money, call me, I'll give you a free ride."

And then he offered to shake hands with me as a gesture of being officially friends. Then, he pulled my hand and kissed it!!!


2) The mat at DXO:

I had to pass a table- full of mats there 'cos it was situated right at the entrance.. So if I wanted to get to the lockers or outside, I have to pass by it.. And everytime I did, I felt a hand brushing through my top, around the tummy area..

1st time, it was a brush. I dare not look back to see whose hands.
2nd time, it was a stroke. And all of them looked and smiled at me.
3rd time, it was a grab. And only one guy winked at me.

And when my friends gather to chat and drink, he'll start looking at me, up and down, and talking to his friends.. And all of them will look, up and down..

Funny thing, the whole time I was there, he didn't come over to talk to me.. That truly freaked me out.. Like he's somehow getting off right there by touching me here and there..

Ok.. I'm getting sleepy... I should stop thinking of Firman and go to bed.. Nite!

Or perhaps morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home