Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Race

Been thinking.. If the rascists make one race and the 'non- rascists' make another race, and that I'm part of the 'non- rascists' who are against the rascist, does it make me a rascist too?? Like I'm being rascist against the rascist?? hahahaha..

I found a RASCIST webbie.. Click here.. Crazy bunch of white nuts, one of whom goes by the name of Arya Dharma (Indian??), who talks about their "supreme" being.. hahaha..

It's black? it's white?

Hahaha.. Horrible I must say.. Can't believe these people still exist.. Oya.. Lee Kuan Yew IS still alive.. So yeah...

Talking about rascism, I made a clear point in my class that the ol' hag mentioned above is a huge one.. And I must say, I'm proud of myself.. Let them know that the very system they live and swear by is built upon hatred and greed.. And now my whole class, which out of 18, 16 are Chinese, are doubting the transparency of our Government.. Yeee hawww.. Think, people, think!

And this webbie (the one above), is a forum.. One post mentioned about ethnic crime report.. Like wth? I mean if YOUR kind created the report because they are regarded highly under the law, of course it's bias rite..

Anw, here's another photo with me classmates at the club HOME..

Han Jie's sister rox y'all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home