Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya!!

Okok.. I know it's late.. but hey, technically, it still is Hari Raya.. hahaha..

It came as fast as it left.. wohohoho.. and yeah, duit collection this year has been rather surprisingly good.. Larger than I expected.. Nonetheless, I got from less number of people, just that they contain larger amounts! Ta daa!!

So to all who contributed, thank you.. And to all I know and love, maaf zahir batin.. I know I'm in the naughty list for most of u.. So yeah.. Please, the bitchy me has been working very very hard to change aite.. Hahaha..

Talking about bitch, life has been quite a huge one.. Been quite a while since I had the time alone to reflect, despite having 4 hours everyday to travel, which I use for sleep.. hehe..

So..

Hmm..

What can I actually talk about?

I don't know.. ok...

I don't understand the concept of reading the newspaper while standing in a CROWDED train.. It doesn't make sense.. It's a crowded train, and people still read torso- length, 2- arms- wide papers and expects everyone else to accomodate to their reading distance.. I mean it's not so while you're seated, but standing??? I swear if I see another of u shits doing that I'll delibrately stand in between u and your paper..

And another thing.. People leaning on handle bars.. The vertical ones.. Don't they realise?? By doing that, nobody could use the bloody bar.. It's LONG and VERTICAL (not short and horizontal, haha) for a reason rite? Unless, if u don't mind being grabbed all over, then lean all u want.. Hahaha..

Talking about being deprived (hehe), puasa made me quite the hungry child.. So yeah.. Been spending endless amounts on food, next to cab fares, that is.. So yeah, don't ask me if I puasa k.. I DID, just that I gained all the weight back on my first 5- mealed hari raya day..

And sch?

Wow.. Projects ended, but now all the workbooks and portfolios are due.. NEXT WEEK!! Bloody hell..

Life's a bitch...

C'est la vie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home