Friday, January 12, 2007

Grab n Go!

Since school started, life's put back into routine.. Homework already given at the first week.. Bitch! Tho' I must admit, I did miss it.. Especially drawing class when we sketch nude models.. And make fun of our cute instructor, Hans a.k.a. Pooh.. And yeah.. More zoo trips this sem! Yeay!!







Oya, did I forget to mention I have a 4 day week? Muahahahahaha..

So clubbin on Thursday night, work on Friday and Saturday, and on Sunday, laze!

Life's a bliss..

But it seems we're learning much more this semester. Past 4 days of school has been mentally draining, really. I go back home and could sleep forever. And I know it's not the weather. Seriously, we're actually using our brains this time. Alot more philysophical stuff like semiotics and 'be influenced but not controlled', kinda shit..

And I'm loving it.. (For now that is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home