Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happiness



After all this heartache, I realise, I've never been happier single. That I wasted my holidays thinking about men, who not only complicated my life, but belittled me. A point of time, quite recently, did I get so scared of losing my singlehood. How it was threatened by love. Yes, scared. How so dear it was to me to lose it.

On Saturday, met up with Lonerz and bought new thongs (another happiness! Now, I just need a new bra!). Seeing their faces again made my day. It's amazing how we are not close, yet we understand each other so deeply. That we do not need to see each other everyday to speak a thousand words. It's amazing how we can hold such friendships so.. independently. And for 7 years! Never been happier to see them. Made me forget about all this craziness with men and work.

Oya.. Even Pak mentioned this.. Was chatting with him on MSN and he said that sometimes the closest of friends couldn't even tell our thoughts..

Maybe distance is good..

It gives time for us to love ourselves and heal..

How silly I've been all this while..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy u noe wat... thats wat i love abt the lonerz too... we dnt have to talk every day or meet every week but when we do meet, its just like we left off... and i love each of u guys with all my heart... :)

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nvr meant 4 all dat 2 happen 2 u..bt its inevitable i guess..sooner or later u are bound 2 know abt my life..maybe by not knowin me u wudnt hv to go thru all these..bt u comin into my life was the best thing a guy cud ask for..i'd never belittled u..(u're already petite enough as it is)..n i dont expect u to sulk waitin for me..whthr US will work out anot, time will tell..but meantime im still keeping my feelins for u

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home