Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My class!

Hmm.. yeah.. This no lifer has been spending more than 36 hours on campus..

So yeah.. The only thing I can update is about my class.. The small stall we had at SMU, at the zoo and at our class..

Maybe later this afternoon when I have the time, I shall upload the photos from Ellein at MOS partying.. Ooo yeah... Enjoy..

"I wonder which ~nasty~ vandalizer wrote that..."
Sam the glam!


The Case of the White Rose Psychopath
Drama mama Ah How!


What reaaaallly happened in Sleeping Beauty~
U make me hornyyy Sam....


Hao also drawing cat: "Hold still, you stupid tiger!"
Sketching at the zoo!


I buay tahan liao! I demand somebody market the CGG girls~
Farah and Kat!! Cute girl gang on the loose..


Piano Duet
Talented duo..


"And this is how you style your hair..."
Peter and his 100 words... Yikes..


Yati
Starts shining bright above meee....


Poseur Shoot
ooh lala Aida...


Masked Invaders
Ninja wannabes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home