Friday, January 26, 2007

Ta Daa!

Things have been quite weird lately.. How fate switches sides, so subtly, yet so swiftly.. So things have been brewing in my head.. All sorts of things.. I can't seem to be able to stop pondering over EVERYTHING!

This week I had 2 presentations to make in class, Western Art History and 4D.. And I'm still dumbstrucked by how things worked out.. Maybe I should leave EVERYTHING last minute, and in that sheer stress I'll figure out something brilliant..

Western Art History, we had 1 week to prepare, to do research and a powerpoint presentation on Diego Velasquez's Las Meninas.. I only managed to put together my slides at 18 hours countdown, read and do a proper research 2 hours and edit my slides 5 minits prior to the presentation.. And that bitchy Donna (who gave me a C+ for last semester) actually gave me a huge satisfied grin and told me that I did very well for the presentation!

How the hell did that happen?

And this is better.. 4D.. My group had a week to prepare a bloody MISE EN SCENE! (mise en scene means putting into a scene in French, also meaning putting up a SET for a particular scene of a film)

People need months to prepare them.. So this miracle came like 15 minutes before our presentation.. 15 bloody minutes! We figured out some random shots we took and tried to COME UP with some meaning to relate the photos to our presentation and... TADAA!! Meridel (our 4D instructor) loved it!

I should feel blessed that one of the perks of being in an ARTS schools is that your work doesn't require a formulated thought process.. Otherwise, all these shortcuts and work-smart-not-hard concept won't apply..

PHEW! Anw, other weird things I saw this week..






And yeah.. I'm still deciding whether to go to MOS tomorrow night.. Ugh..

I intend to mention this maybe later when I'm ready, but heck it.. Recently, I've been out with someone rather monotonous and somewhat of a different generation.. It's been quite weird how I could adapt to him rather quickly.. It's actually confusing me even more because I still can't decide whether I still am stucked in YOUR world.. (You should know who you are)

And at every time I mention to you that I'm out with this new guy, I could feel you losing your grip on me, and mine on you.. I'm not too sure if I'll regret this one day, but I really want you to be happy.. If saddens you that I'm doing whatever I'm doing now, know that it plays continuously in my head too.. EVEN WHEN I'M WITH THIS NEW ONE..

All I hope is that you'll find love again from that ring around your finger.. Don't you even dare think that it's not possible.. What do you think I feel when I look at your photos? And wondering how you've been doing.. And worse, WHAT you've been doing.. Then again, I have no say do I?

It's pathetic to hear from people how I could give them so much happiness and yet, deep down, I feel so miserable and confused...

For all those trying to give me a sign, or hints, or whatever, do it now..

Please..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm..im wonderin who is dat person ur referrin 2...hmmm

7:23 PM  
Blogger sotongmabok@hotmail.com said...

if i tell you, you won't know oso.. Haiz.. He's out of my life now anyway.. hate to hear myself talking about love.. so senso.. heh...

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home