Thursday, March 22, 2007

Suprises come in small packages



Aaaaaaahh.. Finally.. The craving! Thanx to sweetie who bought 2 bars of dark toblerone.. The spree went on at MARKS & SPENCER yesterday wif the Loners..

And yeah nicely wrapped already:




Find out what they are at the chalet itself aite.. So do come down..

But I have to say this.. I do feel a lil' awkward going to a chalet that's gonna be full of people I don't know..

And yeah.. from the last update.. I did make the sock puppet show and glad that I did because Meridel loved it!

"tremendous improvment and progress from your Mise en Scene piece.. tremendous"

And I have to say, my class is full of excellent future filmmakers.. In fact, they already are.. Aida's, Kenny's and Yan Ying's presentation brought the class to tears.. Yes, TEARS..

Imagine how powerful their presentations were.. And mind you guys, they were no longer than 10 mins.. Amazing, I say..

Anyway, a certain someone has been haunting me in my dreams.. And just now, I just saw a photo of him by accident.. Brings back memories.. Wonderful ones mostly.. But why now?

God, please don't take away my happiness now.. I love him too much..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
The truth brings with it a great measure of absolution, always.
The truth is more important than the facts.
When truth is divided, errors multiply. If you want to ruin the truth, stretch it.
The cruelest lies are often told in silence.

Your "sweetheart".....Always

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home