Monday, November 21, 2005

Waiting... waiting and... waiting..

1) For the laundry...

I just put the whites to wash.. So yeah, instead of sitting on the machine, this time, I decided to update my blog while Doc will still read it..

2) For later...

SENTOSA!!! I've yet to pack my mat, volleyball, clothes, toiletries, etc.. Hope today's weather will burn me.. Salleha will be my alarm clock..

3) For THAT guy...

Had a long chat with Sal just now, 'cos both of us are just so stressed about our future and how we are so unprepared as adults.. And both of us have huge crushes on guys and don't know why.. My infactuation was all the way since I was 15, and Salleha, in JC 1.. I AM still in love (infactuation) with the guy and still don't see which part I'm actually attracted to.. To make myself feel better, I talk alot about my ex- es, namely Abriz, Iqbal, Derek and Sophie to other people, because at that time I was SUPPOSED to be in love with them, instead of getting off to that particular someone ELSE.. So yeah, doesn't mean I talk alot about my dates, I love them.. I just NEED TO FEEL in love with them.. In actual fact, that crush walks about my head every 3 seconds... I'm a good liar, if you still can't tell..

In denial...

4) My results...

The paper is hard enough to wait for, the results? Harder.. I'm preparing myself to get an ACADEMIC WARNING.. hehe.. preparing myself for war next term..

5) For my shirt from Bedah..

That bitch!!! Where's my fucking black shirt?? Do you know how long it took me to find a shirt that fit my long torso?? That's probably one in a million black shirts that doesn't seem to be hanging 3/4 down my body!!! I WANT IT BACK!!!!!!!

6) The holidays..

Hmmmmm... I'm planning for it already... I can't wait to get back to Starbucks and work my ass off... I miss work sooooooo much.. Can't wait for a trip with my cuz to KL and my vacation to Aust... And I can't wait for the Taridrama to be over, so that I can start enjoying life entirely without thinking about school stuff... I'm gonna have to plan for my next sem, for this hostel, and how I'm gonna move my stuff out.. Hahaha.. That's a true challenge..

7) For the next Ramadhan..

Yes, I miss the holy month.. Anw, I have some pics of raya here.. Basically the first 2 days, 'cos I didn't jalan raya much due to the exams... And yeah, duit raya is a very very sad amount... Some ppl think I'm 24, working and getting married soon.. No one can see me as the FULL- TIME undergraduate.. Click on em to a 1024..

Enjoy..



Dig in, ppl..



It's amazing how my mom made all the cooking look like hers...



Living room with all the munchies...



My cousins and my sis.. Songket is in style right now..



The guys from me dad's side.. It's scary how my brother will eventually grow up to look like me.. (He's in grey, along with my dad)



Visiting my grand uncle with my cousin (she's in white)..I'm in brown..



Kak Ida and her son, FAIS!!! She's only 21 now..



I think he's the most handsome mat out there..



Yeah... I love kids...



And more kids..



Especially the one living with me..



Who's continuosly being punk'd...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home